18. What are you currently trying to improve on?
26. For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
Oh boy… from 1-150………or even more orz.. I use a lot of layers!
"Milady… where are you taking me?"
I-I kinda like them two together…orz
This is going to be a “personal journey” comic… I’m going to try to draw one or two panels a day so 22 more days to go!
With much sadness, it was announced that Studio Ghibli will be -briefly pausing- its animation production department. [EDIT: The news is not final.] Their films have been some of my favorites, and their characters have inspired me since childhood. Here’s to them and the wonderful stories they have given us.
So… I am turning 30 in September and I’ve made this invitation card for my party (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Happy Birthday to my second husband Frederick (｡・//ε//・｡)
Doodle of Agnès from #bravelydefault
He is there~ the phantom of the Operaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Sketch of the day C:
Drawing of the day: Nina Lionheart(my oc)
Some Fire Emblem 11/12 doodles that I drew tonight<3 I love this game series so much…
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
Oh go ahead and ask :)
Kristoph Gavin for my friend Yosura<3 This is part of an art trade between us two!
I hope you like it<3